The Associate, Paid Social is responsible for supporting the planning, reviewing and optimization of Paid Social campaigns while team in reporting and managing client accounts.
· Support campaigns against client's key performance indicators
· Work with the team to provide effective client services and relationships with accurate and timely performance communication
· Develop and maintain relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth
· Review and analyze client data to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns
· Liaise with other channels
· Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client.
· Understanding of the basics in performance marketing
· Ability and experience in using all paid social media platforms
· Aptitude in data analysis skills and developing Excel skills
· Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
· Project management ability
· Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
· High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation