The Assistant, Paid Search is responsible for supporting the planning, reviewing and optimization of Paid Search campaigns while team in reporting and managing client accounts.
* Support campaigns against client's key performance indicators
* Work with the team to provide effective client services and relationships with accurate and timely performance communication
* Develop and maintain relationships with key paid search partners to nurture performance growth
* Review and analyze client data to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns
* Liaise with other channels
* Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client.
* Understanding of the basics in performance marketing
* Ability and experience in using all paid search media platforms
* Aptitude in data analysis skills and developing Excel skills
* Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
* Project management ability
* Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
* High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation