The purpose of this role is to directly manage and develop the client accounts for Paid Social campaigns and to oversee the implementation of new accounts
- Ensures Paid Social campaigns are managed effectively to achieve expected performance targets
- Monitor and optimizes Paid Social campaign implementations
- Manage daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Liaison with experts from other teams including organic search, paid search and display
- Develop a close working relationship with partners and technology suppliers
- Provide accurate client communication that details performance and return on investment via regular campaign reporting and analysis
- Liaise with other channels
- Mentor junior staff, helps to manage their projects and day-to-day activities
- Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client.
- Assists with meetings, QBRs as needed
- Detailed knowledge of Paid Social marketing techniques
- Experience with Facebook editor, Google AdWords or Social Biddable platform
- Understanding of performance metrics and ability to spot trends or discrepancies.
- Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
- Project management and task delegation ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed