Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
HR Leadership & Partnership:
• Proactively engages with senior leaders within office/region to establish relationships and to build initiatives that meet corporate HR goals as well as local business objectives.
• Leads local HR team by setting structure, roles and responsibilities and objectives that drive collaboration and career growth.
• Act as part of the iProspect HR leadership team driving strategies and initiatives that go beyond local office ownership and execution.
• Exemplify HR standards. As a key member of the local office leadership sets practices and initiatives that drive culture and desired behaviors.
• Is highly competent at delineating between corporate HR practitioner and local office partner – drawing a delicate balance of building relationships without compromising standards and autonomy as HR leader.
• Provides counsel and advice to employees and managers to ensure appropriate steps are taken with respect to all employee relations issues within the company’s policies and procedures.
• Works with management to resolve any conflicts within management structure or between employee/manager relationships.
• Responsible for overseeing all performance improvement plans including review of all plans and management of timeframes.
• Responsible for ensuring the Exit Interview process for all terminating employees including involuntary separation agreements/terms is executed well for all employees with ownership for VP level and above staff.
• Actively participate in and share responsibility for administering the benefit plans in accordance with the Plan agreements and established policies.
• Act as local benefits contact in coordinating with corporate benefits function all aspects of enrollment, changes, etc.
• Exercise knowledge of state laws to ensure compliance on all levels with respect to benefits (unemployment, FMLA, etc.)
• Manage all local Leave of Absence requests, supervision and returns.
• Manage local work life benefits programs/activities (corporate anniversary gifts, wellness programs, local volunteer programs and local employee discount/convenience programs).
Compensation/Performance Management Planning:
• Together with VP, HR manage the performance management (PMP) and compensation review processes
• Provide input for ongoing industry and geographic compensation competitiveness.
• Manage all local requests for payroll issues and coordinate with corporate payroll function (new hires, terminations, W-2 changes, direct deposit, etc.)
• Works in conjunction with senior HR management and recruitment team to ensure workforce planning is reflected in recruitment efforts.
• Meets weekly with local HR team to ensure collaboration for on-boarding and other HR activities.
• Owns local recruitment process and approach. Develops local interview guidelines to ensure candidates and hiring managers are consistent and thorough in their approach to talent selection.
• Owns the offer negotiation process and adheres to company salary requirements and gets proper approvals for recruitment budgets.
• Oversees local New Hire Orientation Program. Acts as local point person for all corporate based orientation initiatives and ensures all local materials are up to date and refreshed on an ongoing basis.
• Ensures all new hires have executed all appropriate documents prior to hire (or within allotted timeframes).
• Works with key individuals in the development of training and development programs for employees at all levels that will enable them to develop the skills required to perform their jobs satisfactorily; and that will enable the Company to have a trained workforce that can achieve its corporate objectives. Works with the VP, HR to implement corporate initiatives and leverage corporate content for local training and organizational design initiatives.
• Assist in the implementation, and development of the changes in the desired organization structure, if any.
• Responsible for managing and administering the local region Rewards & Recognition Program that (1) recognize employees for jobs well done and; (2) improve general employee morale and demonstrate that above average performance is recognized and rewarded.
Data Integrity/HRIS Management:
• Oversee and audit all local employee data on an ongoing basis to ensure all data is up to date (supervisor, title, salary, etc.)
• Oversee local data input for accuracy prior to corporate input
• Oversee local resources in responding to local data requests/audits
• Responsible for recommending and managing local HR filing/reporting requirements
Strategic Thinking & Leadership:
• Lead and contribute to the development of Human Resources, Organizational Development and retention strategies
• Articulate effective strategic rationale and logic flow
• Ensure key information is provided to team regarding internal agency issues, changes in account status, etc.